What does it take to provide the largest, most robust native plugs available in the market? Let us show you
- Herbaceous Plants
- Start with tested, viable seed from local origins
- We use the largest plug size available (36 per tray)
- Soil- Soilless media allows plants to thrive in a small cell until planted.
- Greenhouse conditions- All plants are started climate controlled greenhouses and hand transplanted into plug trays individually.
- Staff experience- Friendly and helpful staff with over 25 years experience growing native plants.
- Species diversity, origin, and plant quality are important to us and our customers.
- We track the county of origin for all the plants we grow and can custom grow specific origins.
- Plant Kits – Let us create the best native plant garden possible based on your site conditions
- Pollinator Kit
- Raingarden Kit
- Woodland Kit
- Create-Your-Own Kit: We sell mixed trays (36 plants). Up to six species per tray (minimum of 6 plants per species).
- Trees & Shrubs – MNL can provide you with numerous sizes of native trees and shrubs. We specialize in native species, not the varietal versions normally available at retail nurseries. Custom grown sizes also available.
While MNL does not have a retail location, we can set up an appointment to provide you the products you need for a successful restoration project!
Questions about our native plants? Check out our Plant Guide!