What does it take to provide the largest, most robust native plugs available in the market? Our process:
- Start with tested, viable seed from local origins
- We use one of the largest plug sizes available (36 per tray)
- Soil- Soilless media allows plants to thrive in a small cell until planted.
- Greenhouse conditions- All plants are started climate controlled greenhouses and hand transplanted into plug trays individually.
- Staff experience- Friendly and helpful staff with over 25 years experience growing native plants.
- Species diversity, origin, and plant quality are important to us and our customers.
- We track the county of origin for all the plants we grow and can custom grow specific origins.
Wholesale Herbaceous Plants:
MNL produces native plants for a wide selection of customers, from backyard residential projects to large scale restorations. For information on wholesale pricing and availability please reach out to us:
- Fill out a custom plant request using the form here: Plant Inquiry Form
- Call: (763) 295-0010 and ask to be directed to the greenhouse.
Interested in ordering plants online? Visit our online store to browse our selection of retail Plant Kits and Single Species Trays – Perfect for the backyard Gardener. Let us create the best native plant garden possible based on your site conditions, available online!
Trees & Shrubs – MNL can provide you with various sizes of native trees and shrubs. We specialize in local origin native species, not the varietal versions normally available at retail nurseries. Custom grown sizes also available.
While MNL does not have a retail location, we can set up an appointment to provide you the products you need for a successful restoration project!
Questions about our native plants? Check out our Plant Guide!